Monday, March 19, 2007

Handsome Dog

This is Elke, my Brother's puppy. Well, at least the last time I saw her she was looking like a puppy. Now at 80lbs she doesn't look like a puppy so much anymore. There is a heart problem that was diagnosed early but you never know, just hope for the best. They lost T-bone a little while ago (11 or 12 years old, didn't do my research on the exact age). Their house sounds like a small pet shop with all the love birds in the background. Not sure of any of the names of the birds, I just know they are colorful. My brother and his wife are like the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt of the pet world. They took our fish too keep it safe before we neglected it any further and would adopt an animal for any reason with the blink of an eye. Tabs is still kicking around and you would never guess she is 11 in May. I wish they would take her under their wing but I guess they figure she's tough enough to fend for herself.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

What a gorgeous dog!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Me said...

poor Tabs! but you are like that too, you guys saved Tabs from the dumpster!!!!!!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home