Wanted.....Kid That Cannot Be Recognized
Carly obviously has some minor talent in the arts, no doubt she can draw a simple picture that looks pretty good. However, this picture she did on a dry erase board was supposed to be what she saw while looking at Gavin posing. I think if they posted a wanted poster with this rendition, Gavin would be free to tour the country with no chance of getting caught. It was just one of those fun things you do before bedtime, make your kid sit still for a few minutes and try to capture the moment with a marker. The Cassidy portrait will be be posted when it is captured in such an artistic way. The original has been erased off the board but thanks to digital photography I took a picture to capture what I like to call "Not Quite Gavin"
1 Comments:
thats awesome :)
Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home