Super Concentration
Carly loves Desperate Housewives. I don't really get it, we have different tastes in entertainment. Can you believe she doesn't get Star Wars? Brent enjoys the same sort of entertainment as me (no I don't mean strippers) but he also likes that gothic vampire weird crap I can't stand. I actually heard him make a phone call from my house to his roomate at the time (Mouse I think they called him) to make sure the VCR came on to tape Buffy. Anyway, Carly is watching season 2 of Desperate Houswives on DVD while at the same time starting season 3 as it airs on TV. Look at the intensity of concentr
ation in the first picture. Then look at the second picture and you can see the difference during a commercial. Then there is Teddy, my parents dog we were dogsitting. He doesn't care what's on TV, just as long as he can cuddle up in a comfy spot. Teddy has got a heart problem (he's almost 12) and we made the mistak
e of telling the kids he has a "bad heart" and not to get him excited. We took him down to the park and the kids are showing him to everyone and the kids feel they have to tell everyone "This is Teddy he has a bad heart". Funny thing is all the kids are coming over to ask to pet him. One girl asked Cassidy what her dogs name was and if it was a boy or a girl. Cassidy says "Tabatha and she's a girl". Tabatha wasn't even there, the little girl was asking about Teddy but Cassidy knows Teddy is not her dog, Tabatha is.
2 Comments:
I see no mention of Lois and Clark or Dawson's Creek. You were quite the avid fan of some strange shows.
What about Little House On The Praire???
Post a Comment
<< Home