Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some Random Pics And Clevage

My neighbor (Ivan) brought me home some Mackeral, right out of the ocean. He went deep sea fishing and decided to share his catch with me. Since Carly doesn't eat anything that swims it was a lonely night with just me and the fish. A Little tin foil, some butter, and a mix of spices and it was a good little late night feast. Halloween is approaching so I went back a few years in the picture library for past Halloween pics. Check out Gavin as Luke Skywalker, who would know that was my idea? Carly made the white top and I made the belt and light saber. The picture to the left is what we will be seeing soon, lots of snow, I predict a few calls to the snow plow guy (George) this year. It's far too nice right now, mother nature is playing tricks on us and getting ready to throw the white stuff at us. Then there is Al, looks like a nice guy, talks like a nice guy, moved to Texas and all of a sudden hates Canadians, even though he still is one. Just a joke there, but it was kind of funny to hear that he got into a little scrap with a guy walking down the street with Trent & Brent after a Hockey game last week. You should see the other guy, he had 2 broken ribs and a fractured jaw. Just kidding again, from what I hear it was a quick altercation fueled by the wobbly pops consumed during the game. Al is an Electrical Engineer so he has spent some time in school figuring out formulas. Here's one - Hockey Game + Beer = Oops did I just say that? If Al remembers years back I made a certain comment that got me in trouble at TUNS. It was your basic pool game (the billiard type pool) going well and a girl was taking way too much time to line up her shot and I said "Shoot The Ball _______." If Al remembers he knows what was in the blank. Didn't mean to offend but the words made it to my mouth before I could stop them. Her boyfriend definitely didn't like what I said. Al sweet talked the other guy out of beating the crap out of me that night. Anyway, in the current post-hockey game altercation, the other 2 boys (Trent & Brent) that Al refers to as pansies now, just watched and chuckled. That's what I heard anyway, I wasn't there but I can picture it. Now my post is down to Heidi (Al's wife - AKA Mike Tyson's Wife). She got all tatooed, Maple leaf on the front and a neat looking Thinga Migiggy on her back. If I got a tattoo it would be simple letters ACGC, and I think it would be a shoulder one. Can you guess what that stands for, not too hard to figure out. Here's a hint, I would have to add another letter if Carly ends up pregnant again. So now that we have seen Heidi's love of Canada, the next pic is similar but I am just going to call it mystery clevage from the owl's nest, guess who? And last to add my bit on the current controversy about Sunday shopping. My quick take on all the fuss, If you don't like it, don't go. Myself, if I want a head of lettuce or couple of pork chops on a Sunday I am glad I can get it just 2 mins down the road. My thought is that it is really not that big of a deal, much more out there to worry about then being able to buy stuff on Sunday. If you are die hard against it I better not see you picking up a few items here and there and have some way of justifying it if you are so against it. Either way doesn't matter to me, Carly does all the shopping anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home