Throw Peanuts On My Floor.... I Don't Care
I bought a Shark sweeper and it works.
It's just a sweeper not a vacuum but it picks up a lot of crap for a once over quicky. Crap includes Tabatha hair, Carly hair, and Cassidy hair. Me and Gavin keep our hair pretty short so we don't shed like the girls.
To give it a test I threw tons of peanut shells on the floor "restaurant style" and the Shark did not let me down.
It's just a sweeper not a vacuum but it picks up a lot of crap for a once over quicky. Crap includes Tabatha hair, Carly hair, and Cassidy hair. Me and Gavin keep our hair pretty short so we don't shed like the girls.
To give it a test I threw tons of peanut shells on the floor "restaurant style" and the Shark did not let me down.
*
$20 well spent, goes 30 minutes on a charge.


1 Comments:
funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home