Classic Cinema
I am watching the APTN channel late at night and haven't blogged in a while.
Randle Patrick McMurphy was the characters name in the movie. Usually Randle is spelled Randall isn't it?
32 Years ago on the silver screen, he was not crazy, the system was.
It (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ) is in my top 10 movies of all time, I still need to read the book.
Jack is a fave of mine, "About Schmidt" is also in my top ten.
Randle Patrick McMurphy was the characters name in the movie. Usually Randle is spelled Randall isn't it?
32 Years ago on the silver screen, he was not crazy, the system was.
It (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ) is in my top 10 movies of all time, I still need to read the book.
Jack is a fave of mine, "About Schmidt" is also in my top ten.

1 Comments:
You confuse me @ 2am.
Post a Comment
<< Home