Thursday, July 06, 2006

What's Your Angle

This is trick photography. These pictures were taken about 3 weeks apart. The first picture was taken in Regina in May/06. The second picture was taken at their soccer practice in June/06. Cassidy actually looks bigger than Gavin where she is hanging in the forground, and then in the soccer picture a month later she looks so tiny that you wouldn't even guess it's the same girl. Both pictures are inaccurate if you were to see them in person. They are only a few pounds different in weight but he is a little taller not by much she is catching up. She can also hold her own with him should they come to blows, which does happen from time to time. It's funny when sitting they look about the same. I have for years been asked at the Grocery store if they are twins (at least 10 times but I only said "yes they are twins" once just for fun). If I ever get asked again I will say yes "this is Adrian (Gavin) and this is Adrienne (Cassidy)" Just goes to show you pictures can be deceiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home