Bounce, Bounce, Bounce... Hmmm Real Bacon Bits
Instead of the pool this year we put up a 14 foot trampoline and the kids love it. My back is out so I haven't been able to give it try yet, well maybe a little but it was painful, probably even more painful to watch me try. Grandma and Great Grandma actually bought it but Carly and Gradma ended up driving around for 5 and 1/2 hours to get it because all the stores were out of them. When they brought it it home I opened it up with a utility knife without thinking and sliced through the box slightly hitting the trampoline. I felt like an idiot for a few days but Canadian Tire was willing to give us another one. So Brent invited himself over for a BBQ and I said sure, come on over (what he didn't know was the manual labour I had in store for him, and I needed him to pick up some sour cream and real bacon bits for the BBQ, a potato just needs all the fixings). Anyway, Brent did most of the work to get it together, we decided to save putting the enclosure together for the next day. Sunday arrived, so early in the morning started the enclosure. Carly worked an overnight shift at the hospital and got home at 7:15AM and she went straight to bed. Again, Brent did most of the work on Sunday. We got it all done and the kids were jumping around on it having fun for a few minutes then it started to rain. It was sunny Monday and they got to jump around for a bit. It looks like it will be a great way to tire them out as long as they realize when the clock says "time is up" that's it. Brent was on his way home close to lunch Sunday and I made scrambled eggs with cheese and the rest of the bacon bits for me and the kids. Thanks to Brent for the help, the thick and tangy sour cream, and the Hormel Maple Bacon bits I am now addicted to. First he gets me addicted to ice cream mixed with peanut butter cups and chocolate chunks (Sobeys Our Compliments Iditarod Ice Cream) then I am putting blue cheese dressing on anything I can think of and now maple bacon bits. I think he is trying to do me in.
2 Comments:
You friggin' Bastard deleting all my comments making me feel like I'm crazy!!! lol :-0
Glad someone is putting Brent to work. Now if I can only get him to Texas... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home